Saturday 28 December 2013

Last Day At Office For 2013!

Today is the last day I go to office for the year 2013. I'm taking two days off until new year's holiday. The office today was relatively quiet, with less people coming. People were going on vacation, spending their days-off. I took a couple of photographs of my office's situation from my desk. On the second picture you can see Mas Ali, my supervisor. Angga's seats behind Mas Ali.

And by the way, this also concludes my last day as a trainee too! The year has gone fast to me. Everything flashes. The next day I'm coming to the office will be my first day as a staff. Mas Ali and everybody at the office (not seen in the picture) have helped me a lot since the first day I come here.



Tonight I'm leaving for Surabaya. I took a photograph of the house I'm living in Jakarta. You can see Si Biru, my scooter, there in the garage. He's been a help to me since 2006. I took him to Jakarta to accompany my career. He's part of me and my career. The white helmet is mine from Surabaya, while the orange one is the one I bought in Jakarta for spare. If my friends are to ride with me, they will take the orange helmet.

That is the door to the kitchen, where I cook indomie for my meals when I don't feel like going out for dinner/lunch/breakfast. The kitchen has about every utensils you would need to cook (well, I only cook instant noodle).

The ladder leads you to the second floor. This is where the washing and ironing are done. And my room too.


Here are some photos I took while waiting for my flight to Surabaya.



people do things while waiting. one in the left fell asleep


[18+] blitz your tit here.. I wonder where they got their name


mom's helping his daughter scrambling her puzzle


a man's taking a selfie, reflected on the aircraft's window. We had to wait inside the cabin around an hour for the aircraft to take off.


a straight line to surabaya from jakarta. I'm coming home.


No comments:

Post a Comment